
every time.
every minute.
per hour.
at any time.
problem 24 hours.
pressure made it!
patient? the only sentence that comes out of the mouths of people.
This life is determined by the almighty.
What can I do?
I have a lot of problems. but I remain cheerful in front of my friends.
since I was level 1, I already have a huge problem, until now.
why I was born with a problem?
I only have my mother, who could understand me.
every minute.
per hour.
at any time.
problem 24 hours.
pressure made it!
patient? the only sentence that comes out of the mouths of people.
This life is determined by the almighty.
What can I do?
I have a lot of problems. but I remain cheerful in front of my friends.
since I was level 1, I already have a huge problem, until now.
why I was born with a problem?
I only have my mother, who could understand me.
However, the mother was also putting pressure on me.
my friends. I'm not willing to talk about .. I'm sorry.
Let me bear this problem.
whether the death was a last resort when I make decisions?
because I have enough patience.
and willing to carry them anymore.
my friends. I'm not willing to talk about .. I'm sorry.
Let me bear this problem.
whether the death was a last resort when I make decisions?
because I have enough patience.
and willing to carry them anymore.
I get stuck!
crease!
woe!
crease!
woe!